Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tick, tock, tick, tock.......


A few of our friends gathered to make sure we are really going to leave!! THANKS GUYS!

We packed our first two bags the other day ready to leave next week. That was much more emotional than I had anticipated. We got rid of the ugly yellow truck today and paid our tax bill yesterday....I guess that means, when you add it altogether...that we are really going. The supreme sign was when I gave one of my last hold outs away on Tuesday......my spice rack.....but no ones a saint, I'm keeping my garlic press.....!!

The good news is that Gary thinks we may be able to fit my down duvet in the luggage.....heaven! Nikki has her security blanket now it looks like I'll have mine :)

One week till the journey really begins..........

No comments: